Nearly 500 brokers attended the fourth Insurance Age Broker Expo at the Ricoh Arena - home of Coventry City Football Club - making it the best Broker Expo ever.
Brokers from across the UK swarmed in to network with fellow brokers and to conduct business with the 70 exhibitors and three sponsors present at the one-day event. Brokers were also able to take part in four business-useful workshops.
A new Chill Out Zone also allowed brokers to pick up fruit smoothies and have a chair massage with the co
- CII sells Aldermanbury
- FCA survey reveals gaps in consumer insurance knowledge and take-up
- Turnover grows for Stackhouse Poland
- Marmalade partners with Ignite on telematics platform
- Markerstudy’s Trice app available to whitelabel for brokers
- Meet the 2017 Broker Apprentices
- Hyperion plans stake sale, reports say