Nearly 500 brokers attended the fourth Insurance Age Broker Expo at the Ricoh Arena - home of Coventry City Football Club - making it the best Broker Expo ever.
Brokers from across the UK swarmed in to network with fellow brokers and to conduct business with the 70 exhibitors and three sponsors present at the one-day event. Brokers were also able to take part in four business-useful workshops.
A new Chill Out Zone also allowed brokers to pick up fruit smoothies and have a chair massage with the
- Ed appoints broking CEO
- Stackhouse Poland buys Property Insurance Initiatives
- Call for evidence on discount rate setting welcomed
- Gallagher buys Pavey Group
- Gauntlet opens southern hub
- Opinion: Peter Cullum on the value of consolidation
- Broking success: Toby Clegg, chief executive officer, Clegg Gifford