Nearly 500 brokers attended the fourth Insurance Age Broker Expo at the Ricoh Arena - home of Coventry City Football Club - making it the best Broker Expo ever.
Brokers from across the UK swarmed in to network with fellow brokers and to conduct business with the 70 exhibitors and three sponsors present at the one-day event. Brokers were also able to take part in four business-useful workshops.
A new Chill Out Zone also allowed brokers to pick up fruit smoothies and have a chair massage with the co
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- Ardonagh posts £14.1m loss for Q1 2018
- AIG warns of rise in data breaches as GDPR comes into force
- Video: GDPR – Marketing: what brokers can and can’t do
- Coversure backers Livingbridge “not done” with insurance investments
- Alpha: Cover My Cab steps in with Gefion policies