The issue of asbestos is a hot topic in the industry at the moment, particularly with the current ongoing debate surrounding claims and compensation. Historically, insurers have been reluctant to provide cover in respect of asbestos liabilities, but broker Howden has recently developed a professional indemnity (PI) insurance scheme for accredited asbestos inspectors.
Howden is an accredited Lloyd's broker that runs 28 schemes specialising in critical business risks. With 12 years' experience
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- Hiscox updates cyber and data insurance product
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- Video: GDPR – Future proofing your business: Don’t panic!
- Launderette-based insurance ghost brokers jailed
- Uber gives drivers free insurance as it expands partnership with Axa
- Video: GDPR – Marketing: what brokers can and can’t do