Research by Synstar, the business availability and managed IT services provider, has shown the majority of business continuity (BC) and senior managers recognise BC plans need to be tested regularly. However, previous research by Synstar suggests a gap between thought and deed with less than 40% of BC managers stating that they test procedures as regularly as once a year. Just over one in 10 said they test risk procedures twice a year.
- Bollington launches MGA
- Pukka’s Sam White launches Freedom Brokers
- Zurich explores Endsleigh sale - report
- Meet the Broker Apprentices 2017: Luke Abbots-Darbyshire
- Complaints hit 3.32m for first half of 2017
- InsurTech Futures: Nigel Barton’s Wrisk app launches £500,000 crowdfunding round
- Ecclesiastical launches standalone fine art product for brokers