Research by Synstar, the business availability and managed IT services provider, has shown the majority of business continuity (BC) and senior managers recognise BC plans need to be tested regularly. However, previous research by Synstar suggests a gap between thought and deed with less than 40% of BC managers stating that they test procedures as regularly as once a year. Just over one in 10 said they test risk procedures twice a year.
- L&G's general insurance up for sale - report
- Members surprised at Fairchild’s Broker Network exit
- Mixed feelings from brokers on Aviva's subscription product
- MGA Fiducia and Hiscox sever marine cargo ties
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal
- InsurTech: Meet the tech insiders
- Circle expands again in 2018