Research by Synstar, the business availability and managed IT services provider, has shown the majority of business continuity (BC) and senior managers recognise BC plans need to be tested regularly. However, previous research by Synstar suggests a gap between thought and deed with less than 40% of BC managers stating that they test procedures as regularly as once a year. Just over one in 10 said they test risk procedures twice a year.
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- AIG warns of rise in data breaches as GDPR comes into force
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- Alpha: Cover My Cab steps in with Gefion policies
- City Insurance Brokers and Compass launch profit insurance scheme
- Coversure backers Livingbridge “not done” with insurance investments
- Uber gives drivers free insurance as it expands partnership with Axa