A new risk management tool designed to help brokers who do not havethe capability or resources in place to offer risk identification to theircustomers is now available.
Zurich Risk Services is launching Risk Review, a tool it says is flexibleenough to enable brokers to help their customers identify risks pertinentto their business.
Under the scheme, a review is carried out onsite by a Zurich risk analyst,who interviews those people directly involved with the risks and carriesout a site survey.
- CII sells Aldermanbury
- FCA survey reveals gaps in consumer insurance knowledge and take-up
- Turnover grows for Stackhouse Poland
- Marmalade partners with Ignite on telematics platform
- Markerstudy’s Trice app available to whitelabel for brokers
- Meet the 2017 Broker Apprentices
- Hyperion plans stake sale, reports say