Key financial firms and infrastructure providers would be able to cope with a major operational disruption, according to a report by the Tripartite Authorities.
More than 60 UK firms and financial infrastructure providers volunteered to take part in the Resilience Benchmarking Project by the Tripartite Authorities - the HM Treasury, the Financial Services Authority (FSA) and the Bank of England - and many helped in its planning and design.
The report also examined the preparedness of the UK fi
- FCA survey reveals gaps in consumer insurance knowledge and take-up
- Meet the 2017 Broker Apprentices
- CII sells Aldermanbury
- Markerstudy’s Trice app available to whitelabel for brokers
- Ecclesiastical launches three specialist heritage products
- Marmalade partners with Ignite on telematics platform
- Broker Expo 2017: The agenda