Key financial firms and infrastructure providers would be able to cope with a major operational disruption, according to a report by the Tripartite Authorities.
More than 60 UK firms and financial infrastructure providers volunteered to take part in the Resilience Benchmarking Project by the Tripartite Authorities - the HM Treasury, the Financial Services Authority (FSA) and the Bank of England - and many helped in its planning and design.
The report also examined the preparedness of the UK
- L&G's general insurance up for sale - report
- Members surprised at Fairchild’s Broker Network exit
- InsurTech: Meet the tech insiders
- Mixed feelings from brokers on Aviva's subscription product
- MGA Fiducia and Hiscox sever marine cargo ties
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal
- Circle expands again in 2018