Key financial firms and infrastructure providers would be able to cope with a major operational disruption, according to a report by the Tripartite Authorities.
More than 60 UK firms and financial infrastructure providers volunteered to take part in the Resilience Benchmarking Project by the Tripartite Authorities - the HM Treasury, the Financial Services Authority (FSA) and the Bank of England - and many helped in its planning and design.
The report also examined the preparedness of the UK fi
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- Ardonagh posts £14.1m loss for Q1 2018
- AIG warns of rise in data breaches as GDPR comes into force
- Video: GDPR – Marketing: what brokers can and can’t do
- Coversure backers Livingbridge “not done” with insurance investments
- Alpha: Cover My Cab steps in with Gefion policies