Schemes have been described as an effective way for brokers to access and cater for niche markets, but they also offer a good opportunity for brokers to compete with the direct writers and the big insurers. So, with many brokers now facing up to the potential for profit in schemes, more and more are starting to devote serious resources to such initiatives.
One of those insurance brokers is Lucas Fettes and Partners, which has recently stepped into the schemes sector with the launch of a
- Folgate teams up with MS Amlin for 2019
- Profile: Peter Cullum, Towergate founder and GRP chairman
- Bridge breaks through £10m barrier
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure
- In-depth - SMEs: Adding value
- Markerstudy and Co-op silent on deal progress
- Blog: Should brokers be concerned?