Insurers play their part in making sure the music machine runs smoothly, and musical insurance, being very broad, can provide indispensable, reliable revenue for the brokers who sell these specialist policies to clients. People are getting more leisure time and the rewards for insurers and brokers can be terrific. At present, although many brokers provide household cover, very few provide specialist musical insurance cover, for the millions of households with musical instruments in the UK.
- Pen writing up takeover “shopping list”
- Allianz to get £250m commercial business boost from LV deal
- Redundancy threat for 15 people in Zurich's Bristol office
- Pukka to expand into home
- Biba confirms another year in Manchester for the 2019 conference
- MPs concerned re whiplash reforms
- Reich targeting £100m of GWP by 2022