Insurers play their part in making sure the music machine runs smoothly, and musical insurance, being very broad, can provide indispensable, reliable revenue for the brokers who sell these specialist policies to clients. People are getting more leisure time and the rewards for insurers and brokers can be terrific. At present, although many brokers provide household cover, very few provide specialist musical insurance cover, for the millions of households with musical instruments in the UK.
- Mixed feelings from brokers on Aviva's subscription product
- A Plan delivers further profit and turnover growth in 2018
- ICB and Finch owner aiming to double by 2022
- Circle expands again in 2018
- Bluefin fine – 32 FCA staff directly involved in investigation
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal
- L&G's general insurance up for sale - report