Specialist insurer Chubb has offered its brokers a detailed training course designed to enable them to better target high net worth (HNW) clients.
The aim of the modular 'Chubb Business Programme', the company said, was to help brokers further understand the specific needs of HNW clients and communicate the benefits of specialist services.
"We talked to our brokers to establish their priority training needs," said John Sims, Chubb's European head of personal lines. "Our goal is to provide
- Mixed feelings from brokers on Aviva's subscription product
- A Plan delivers further profit and turnover growth in 2018
- ICB and Finch owner aiming to double by 2022
- Circle expands again in 2018
- L&G's general insurance up for sale - report
- MGA Fiducia and Hiscox sever marine cargo ties
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal