Specialist insurer Chubb has offered its brokers a detailed training course designed to enable them to better target high net worth (HNW) clients.
The aim of the modular 'Chubb Business Programme', the company said, was to help brokers further understand the specific needs of HNW clients and communicate the benefits of specialist services.
"We talked to our brokers to establish their priority training needs," said John Sims, Chubb's European head of personal lines. "Our goal is to provide trai
- Pen writing up takeover “shopping list”
- Allianz to get £250m commercial business boost from LV deal
- Redundancy threat for 15 people in Zurich's Bristol office
- Pukka to expand into home
- Biba confirms another year in Manchester for the 2019 conference
- MPs concerned re whiplash reforms
- Reich targeting £100m of GWP by 2022