Aegon UK bought a 9.99% share in Personal Touch Insurance last month for an undisclosed sum.
Personal Touch, which is based in the West Midlands, distributes a full range of financial services, mortgage and general insurance products through the intermediary channel. It has experienced significant growth over the past four years.
- Pen writing up takeover “shopping list”
- Allianz to get £250m commercial business boost from LV deal
- Redundancy threat for 15 people in Zurich's Bristol office
- Pukka to expand into home
- Biba confirms another year in Manchester for the 2019 conference
- MPs concerned re whiplash reforms
- Reich targeting £100m of GWP by 2022