Aegon UK bought a 9.99% share in Personal Touch Insurance last month for an undisclosed sum.
Personal Touch, which is based in the West Midlands, distributes a full range of financial services, mortgage and general insurance products through the intermediary channel. It has experienced significant growth over the past four years.
- Bluefin fine – 32 FCA staff directly involved in investigation
- Mixed feelings from brokers on Aviva's subscription product
- A Plan delivers further profit and turnover growth in 2018
- Geoff Kirk joins GRP’s Marshall Wooldridge as MD
- Roundtable: The tech revolution
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal
- Circle expands again in 2018