Claims handling remains a central issue for the insurance industry.
The changing market environment, new competition, constant consolidation, regulation and dealing with skill shortages have all served to put increasing pressure on claims service quality. Policyholders and their advisers, however, insist there is no room for compromise.
Successful brokers pay careful attention to the claims process and aim to be securely in the driving seat when looking out for their clients' interests. Here,
- Pukka’s Sam White launches Freedom Brokers
- Zurich explores Endsleigh sale - report
- Meet the techies: Dylan Bourguignon
- Meet the 2017 Broker Apprentices
- FCA survey reveals gaps in consumer insurance knowledge and take-up
- HNW Forum 2017: Talking points
- Arag targets HNW market adding crisis communications to legal cover