Claims handling remains a central issue for the insurance industry.
The changing market environment, new competition, constant consolidation, regulation and dealing with skill shortages have all served to put increasing pressure on claims service quality. Policyholders and their advisers, however, insist there is no room for compromise.
Successful brokers pay careful attention to the claims process and aim to be securely in the driving seat when looking out for their clients' interests. Here,
- L&G's general insurance up for sale - report
- Mixed feelings from brokers on Aviva's subscription product
- MGA Fiducia and Hiscox sever marine cargo ties
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal
- Circle expands again in 2018
- ICB and Finch owner aiming to double by 2022
- A Plan delivers further profit and turnover growth in 2018