Claims handling remains a central issue for the insurance industry.
The changing market environment, new competition, constant consolidation, regulation and dealing with skill shortages have all served to put increasing pressure on claims service quality. Policyholders and their advisers, however, insist there is no room for compromise.
Successful brokers pay careful attention to the claims process and aim to be securely in the driving seat when looking out for their clients' interests. Here,
- Vantage buys Fresh Insurance
- FSCS calls on brokers to help form response to Alpha failure
- Reich targeting £100m of GWP by 2022
- Unrated Danish insurer Gefion in €2m cash injection deal with shareholders
- InsurTech Futures: Hiscox first insurer to sign up to ex-Aviva boss Fraser Edmond’s data sharing platform
- Pen writing up takeover “shopping list”
- Allianz to get £250m commercial business boost from LV deal