Health and safety legislation places a duty on employers and self-employed persons to ensure members of the public are not put at risk as a result of their work activities. Brokers are well placed to provide advice on what needs to be done to protect employees, customers and also the business.
In pubs, restaurants and hotels, slips and trips are the most common cause of accidents. Incidents can be minimised through a formal risk assessment, which reviews overall lighting, condition of stairca
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- Hiscox updates cyber and data insurance product
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- Video: GDPR – Future proofing your business: Don’t panic!
- Launderette-based insurance ghost brokers jailed
- Uber gives drivers free insurance as it expands partnership with Axa
- Video: GDPR – Marketing: what brokers can and can’t do