It is not just the insurers in the high-net worth (HNW) market that are changing but the customer base too, as the market widens to encompass the mid-net worth and the growing affluent. The question is, can the insurance industry tempt a growing potential customer base away from its standard household policies and are the innovations in the HNW sector actually adding value to the product?
There is general agreement that there remains a significant untapped HNW market. As Austyn Tusler, manage
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- Hiscox updates cyber and data insurance product
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- Video: GDPR – Future proofing your business: Don’t panic!
- Launderette-based insurance ghost brokers jailed
- Uber gives drivers free insurance as it expands partnership with Axa
- Video: GDPR – Marketing: what brokers can and can’t do