Riskclick, the business process management (BPM) solutions provider for the insurance industry, has received $8.2m in growth stage funding from Advent Venture Partners and the company's founding investors, BA Capital Partners Europe and Amadeus Capital Partners.
The investment round is also supported by private investor and industry veteran Frank Bonsal, Jr.
"Adopting business process management has the potential to benefit insurers in many different ways," said Riskclick ceo James DeSocio. "I
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- AIG warns of rise in data breaches as GDPR comes into force
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- Alpha: Cover My Cab steps in with Gefion policies
- City Insurance Brokers and Compass launch profit insurance scheme
- Coversure backers Livingbridge “not done” with insurance investments
- Uber gives drivers free insurance as it expands partnership with Axa