Riskclick, the business process management (BPM) solutions provider for the insurance industry, has received $8.2m in growth stage funding from Advent Venture Partners and the company's founding investors, BA Capital Partners Europe and Amadeus Capital Partners.
The investment round is also supported by private investor and industry veteran Frank Bonsal, Jr.
"Adopting business process management has the potential to benefit insurers in many different ways," said Riskclick ceo James DeSocio. "I
- Bollington launches MGA
- Pukka’s Sam White launches Freedom Brokers
- Zurich explores Endsleigh sale - report
- Meet the Broker Apprentices 2017: Luke Abbots-Darbyshire
- Complaints hit 3.32m for first half of 2017
- InsurTech Futures: Nigel Barton’s Wrisk app launches £500,000 crowdfunding round
- Ecclesiastical launches standalone fine art product for brokers