Riskclick, the business process management (BPM) solutions provider for the insurance industry, has received $8.2m in growth stage funding from Advent Venture Partners and the company's founding investors, BA Capital Partners Europe and Amadeus Capital Partners.
The investment round is also supported by private investor and industry veteran Frank Bonsal, Jr.
"Adopting business process management has the potential to benefit insurers in many different ways," said Riskclick ceo James DeSocio.
- L&G's general insurance up for sale - report
- Members surprised at Fairchild’s Broker Network exit
- Mixed feelings from brokers on Aviva's subscription product
- InsurTech: Meet the tech insiders
- MGA Fiducia and Hiscox sever marine cargo ties
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal
- Circle expands again in 2018