The greatest threats to companies this year are business interruption and failure to change - but employee or 'people' risks are the fastest-growing, according to Aon's latest survey. Employee accidents have risen seven places to third on the top-10 risk list due to burgeoning employers' liability insurance costs and the development of the 'blame and claim' culture in the UK. Employee retention and recruitment has also risen four places - possibly reflecting the demographic changes that are
- Folgate teams up with MS Amlin for 2019
- Profile: Peter Cullum, Towergate founder and GRP chairman
- Bridge breaks through £10m barrier
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure
- In-depth - SMEs: Adding value
- Markerstudy and Co-op silent on deal progress
- Blog: Should brokers be concerned?