Sponsored by HSBC Spectrum
Swiftcover.com launched in June 2005 with a purpose built and comprehensively engineered website that offered personal lines insurance. This decision was made after it identified a consumer desire that was unfulfilled by existing market players.
Results from its own research in February 2005 found a genuine consumer need for a 100% online service. Around 81% of those polled said that buying insurance online, rather than dealing with a call centre, was easier.
- Pukka’s Sam White launches Freedom Brokers
- Zurich explores Endsleigh sale - report
- Meet the techies: Dylan Bourguignon
- Meet the 2017 Broker Apprentices
- FCA survey reveals gaps in consumer insurance knowledge and take-up
- HNW Forum 2017: Talking points
- Arag targets HNW market adding crisis communications to legal cover