Sponsored by HSBC Spectrum
Swiftcover.com launched in June 2005 with a purpose built and comprehensively engineered website that offered personal lines insurance. This decision was made after it identified a consumer desire that was unfulfilled by existing market players.
Results from its own research in February 2005 found a genuine consumer need for a 100% online service. Around 81% of those polled said that buying insurance online, rather than dealing with a call centre, was easier.
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- AIG warns of rise in data breaches as GDPR comes into force
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- Alpha: Cover My Cab steps in with Gefion policies
- City Insurance Brokers and Compass launch profit insurance scheme
- Coversure backers Livingbridge “not done” with insurance investments
- Uber gives drivers free insurance as it expands partnership with Axa