Sponsored by HSBC Spectrum
Swiftcover.com launched in June 2005 with a purpose built and comprehensively engineered website that offered personal lines insurance. This decision was made after it identified a consumer desire that was unfulfilled by existing market players.
Results from its own research in February 2005 found a genuine consumer need for a 100% online service. Around 81% of those polled said that buying insurance online, rather than dealing with a call centre, was easier.
- L&G's general insurance up for sale - report
- Members surprised at Fairchild’s Broker Network exit
- Mixed feelings from brokers on Aviva's subscription product
- MGA Fiducia and Hiscox sever marine cargo ties
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal
- InsurTech: Meet the tech insiders
- Circle expands again in 2018