Brokers who are considering selling their brokerages now rather thanbecoming Financial Services Authority (FSA)-compliant could end up losing50-75% of their businesses' value.
With the possibility of up to 2,000 businesses being non-compliant by thedeadline of January 14, 2005, there is a danger of the market becomingflooded by cheap, non-compliant brokerages, and if all these brokers wereto sell by 2004, the capital required to buy them would exceed £600m attoday's prices - more than is curr
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- Hiscox updates cyber and data insurance product
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- Video: GDPR – Future proofing your business: Don’t panic!
- Launderette-based insurance ghost brokers jailed
- Uber gives drivers free insurance as it expands partnership with Axa
- Video: GDPR – Marketing: what brokers can and can’t do