The Financial Services Authority (FSA) has urged firms to improve the stress testing of their businesses, after its financial risk report highlighted the impact a severe event could have were it to happen in the next 18 months. A recent FSA review on stress testing found that, while good work was being done, firms could be underestimating the probability of severe events.
- Pen writing up takeover “shopping list”
- Allianz to get £250m commercial business boost from LV deal
- Redundancy threat for 15 people in Zurich's Bristol office
- Pukka to expand into home
- Biba confirms another year in Manchester for the 2019 conference
- MPs concerned re whiplash reforms
- Reich targeting £100m of GWP by 2022