The Financial Services Authority (FSA) has urged firms to improve the stress testing of their businesses, after its financial risk report highlighted the impact a severe event could have were it to happen in the next 18 months. A recent FSA review on stress testing found that, while good work was being done, firms could be underestimating the probability of severe events.
- Mixed feelings from brokers on Aviva's subscription product
- A Plan delivers further profit and turnover growth in 2018
- ICB and Finch owner aiming to double by 2022
- Circle expands again in 2018
- Bluefin fine – 32 FCA staff directly involved in investigation
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal
- L&G's general insurance up for sale - report