With the Financial Services Authority (FSA)'s training regulations coming into force in January 2005, the issue has never been more important.
Even old hands who might have decades of broking experience are going to have to tackle their training issues. In the new year, there will be no excuses - only documented evidence of training and compliance will keep the regulator happy.
Fortunately, there is advice and expertise on hand. Getting staff to meet the new requirements doesn't have to be too
- Vantage buys Fresh Insurance
- FSCS calls on brokers to help form response to Alpha failure
- Reich targeting £100m of GWP by 2022
- Unrated Danish insurer Gefion in €2m cash injection deal with shareholders
- InsurTech Futures: Hiscox first insurer to sign up to ex-Aviva boss Fraser Edmond’s data sharing platform
- Pen writing up takeover “shopping list”
- Allianz to get £250m commercial business boost from LV deal