With the Financial Services Authority (FSA)'s training regulations coming into force in January 2005, the issue has never been more important.
Even old hands who might have decades of broking experience are going to have to tackle their training issues. In the new year, there will be no excuses - only documented evidence of training and compliance will keep the regulator happy.
Fortunately, there is advice and expertise on hand. Getting staff to meet the new requirements doesn't have to be too
- Pukka’s Sam White launches Freedom Brokers
- Zurich explores Endsleigh sale - report
- Meet the techies: Dylan Bourguignon
- Meet the 2017 Broker Apprentices
- FCA survey reveals gaps in consumer insurance knowledge and take-up
- HNW Forum 2017: Talking points
- Arag targets HNW market adding crisis communications to legal cover