We all suffer the weekly shop - that trudge down to the nearest supermarket to bring back the spuds and the milk - but now it seems we expect a lot more from our supermarkets. There was a media frenzy late last year when Tesco announced a sixfold growth in its clothing department.
Less noisy, but no less impressive, was the sixfold growth in its personal finance division last year - which includes insurance.
It seems that we, as customers, like to shop at the supermarket because we have learnt
- Bluefin fine – 32 FCA staff directly involved in investigation
- Mixed feelings from brokers on Aviva's subscription product
- A Plan delivers further profit and turnover growth in 2018
- Geoff Kirk joins GRP’s Marshall Wooldridge as MD
- Roundtable: The tech revolution
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal
- Circle expands again in 2018