We all suffer the weekly shop - that trudge down to the nearest supermarket to bring back the spuds and the milk - but now it seems we expect a lot more from our supermarkets. There was a media frenzy late last year when Tesco announced a sixfold growth in its clothing department.
Less noisy, but no less impressive, was the sixfold growth in its personal finance division last year - which includes insurance.
It seems that we, as customers, like to shop at the supermarket because we have learnt
- Pukka’s Sam White launches Freedom Brokers
- Zurich explores Endsleigh sale - report
- Meet the techies: Dylan Bourguignon
- Meet the 2017 Broker Apprentices
- FCA survey reveals gaps in consumer insurance knowledge and take-up
- HNW Forum 2017: Talking points
- Arag targets HNW market adding crisis communications to legal cover