In April 2013, reported a pre-tax profit of £2.04bn for Q1 2013, up from £280m for Q1 2012.
This comprehensive company report studies the bank's performance and its strategy to divest or run off non-core assets, achieve £1.7bn of annual savings by 2015 and focus on attractive UK customer segments as opposed to international opportunities.
Topics covered include: financial performance; key challenges; operating segments; PPI settlements and a SWOT analysis.
Why not get the Post Intelligence app
- Aviva "disappointed" after watchdog bans Aviva Drive app ad
- Leadenhall Market evacuated after “suspicious package”
- Aston Scott and Lark confirm new management structure
- UK Broker Awards 2017: The winners
- Blockchain could “eliminate” the need for brokers
- “Transformation” costs Swinton as profits fall
- Three firms in for Leeds-based Henderson