In April 2013, reported a pre-tax profit of £2.04bn for Q1 2013, up from £280m for Q1 2012.
This comprehensive company report studies the bank's performance and its strategy to divest or run off non-core assets, achieve £1.7bn of annual savings by 2015 and focus on attractive UK customer segments as opposed to international opportunities.
Topics covered include: financial performance; key challenges; operating segments; PPI settlements and a SWOT analysis.
Why not get the Post Intelligence app
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- Axa partners with Gresham in £20m deal
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups
- SEIB eyeing buys to support ongoing organic growth