In 2012, Chubb's NWP increased by 1.6% to $11.8bn, profit before tax fell 5.4% to $2.0bn and its combined ratio remained unchanged at 95.3%. This comprehensive company report studies Chubb's plan to continue its disciplined underwriting strategy, with an emphasis on profitability over growth and the insurer's performance by segment, business unit and region. Topics covered include: UK organic growth; HNW broker offering; financial results 2008-2012 and a SWOT analysis.
Why not get the Post
- Folgate teams up with MS Amlin for 2019
- Profile: Peter Cullum, Towergate founder and GRP chairman
- Bridge breaks through £10m barrier
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure
- In-depth - SMEs: Adding value
- Markerstudy and Co-op silent on deal progress
- Blog: Should brokers be concerned?