Coelacanth: "I've read the previous (heated!) discussions on ULR on the forum and was wondering what the current position is on this."
Mike Cranny: "There is no short reply to this. in any case the situation is fluid, with the Jackson proposals and fairly frequent legal cases by either side seeking to overturn the others' view and a large number of participants chasing the same innocent motorist."
FullyComp: "we buy it in for one price and then sell it at another. The difference between the two
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason