Coelacanth: "I've read the previous (heated!) discussions on ULR on the forum and was wondering what the current position is on this."
Mike Cranny: "There is no short reply to this. in any case the situation is fluid, with the Jackson proposals and fairly frequent legal cases by either side seeking to overturn the others' view and a large number of participants chasing the same innocent motorist."
FullyComp: "we buy it in for one price and then sell it at another. The difference between the two
- Gallagher set to ink another deal before Christmas
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- Top 100 2018: Find out who made the list
- Top 100 2018 - Bandings
- Dye points to pricing changes following claims inflation
- Broker Choice Awards: The winners
- At the crossroads: Changes at RSA, Aviva and Ageas add to market uncertainty