Coelacanth: "I've read the previous (heated!) discussions on ULR on the forum and was wondering what the current position is on this."
Mike Cranny: "There is no short reply to this. in any case the situation is fluid, with the Jackson proposals and fairly frequent legal cases by either side seeking to overturn the others' view and a large number of participants chasing the same innocent motorist."
FullyComp: "we buy it in for one price and then sell it at another. The difference between the two
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData