Ask any person walking down the street, a friend or family member, or even others within our industry, ‘what does an insurer do?’ and its probable that the answer you’ll get back will be along the lines of ‘they protect people when bad things happen’.
They might even go as far as to say ‘they pay out money when things go wrong’ (or don’t, such is the perception of our industry amongst the British public).
But what if an insurer was there to do more than just react and pick up the pieces when
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Zurich cuts scheme contract with Fleet UK
- THB pledges support for Fleet UK
- Brightside hires new MD of broking as Russell Bence exits
- Ardonagh shutters Swinton's advised commercial business
- Latest Ogden rate change will cost the industry over £160m
- Allianz appoints branch leaders