Broker Network-owned Finch Group has bought Southampton-based Specialist Insurance Agency (SIA) for an undisclosed amount.
This is Finch’s seventh purchase since it became Broker Network’s first “regional powerhouse” in October 2016.
SIA specialises in insurance for commercial holiday home, landlord, home and home non-standard and the 24-year-old firm currently manages £4m of client premium.
The purchase is expected to bring additional capacity for growth to Finch and give it a stronger
- Lamp’s proposed liquidation sparks debate on insurer stability and ratings
- Ardonagh closes 24 Swinton branches
- Martyn Holman joins Banks-owned Eldon Insurance board
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Mactavish names all British Steel insurers
- Brokers warned over admin fees and commission
- Lockton announces key hires in Birmingham and Manchester