Broker Network-owned Finch Group has bought Southampton-based Specialist Insurance Agency (SIA) for an undisclosed amount.
This is Finch’s seventh purchase since it became Broker Network’s first “regional powerhouse” in October 2016.
SIA specialises in insurance for commercial holiday home, landlord, home and home non-standard and the 24-year-old firm currently manages £4m of client premium.
The purchase is expected to bring additional capacity for growth to Finch and give it a stronger
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Market moves: Across the board
- Regional review: Cardiff
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK