Broker Network-owned Finch Group has bought Southampton-based Specialist Insurance Agency (SIA) for an undisclosed amount.
This is Finch’s seventh purchase since it became Broker Network’s first “regional powerhouse” in October 2016.
SIA specialises in insurance for commercial holiday home, landlord, home and home non-standard and the 24-year-old firm currently manages £4m of client premium.
The purchase is expected to bring additional capacity for growth to Finch and give it a stronger
- Andy Fairchild exits Broker Network
- Ed appoints broking CEO
- Members surprised at Fairchild’s Broker Network exit
- InsurTech: Meet the tech insiders
- Stackhouse Poland buys Property Insurance Initiatives
- Broking success: Toby Clegg, chief executive officer, Clegg Gifford
- Call for evidence on discount rate setting welcomed