Sedgwick Claims Management Services, the owner of Vericlaim, has bought loss adjuster Cunningham Lindsey for an undisclosed amount.
Sedgwick, which has its headquarters in Memphis, Tennessee, stressed that the two firms were complementary.
A spokesperson for Cunningham Lindsey told Insurance Age that it would be business as usual for brokers in the UK.
They added: “This transaction is about growth and improved service to our customers amid a competitive and complicated industry environment.
- Broker Network buys Knighthood Corporate Assurance Services
- Carole Nash and Axa remain committed to Republic of Ireland bike market
- Biba signs Women in Finance Charter
- MCE blames Brexit as it pulls out of Republic of Ireland
- GDPR: What do brokers need to know?
- Markel stops writing London open market property
- Aston Lark buys Ingram Hawkins and Nock