Sedgwick Claims Management Services, the owner of Vericlaim, has bought loss adjuster Cunningham Lindsey for an undisclosed amount.
Sedgwick, which has its headquarters in Memphis, Tennessee, stressed that the two firms were complementary.
A spokesperson for Cunningham Lindsey told Insurance Age that it would be business as usual for brokers in the UK.
They added: “This transaction is about growth and improved service to our customers amid a competitive and complicated industry environment.
- FCA warns on clone of Ellis David Insurance Brokers
- Vantage owner, NSM, buys UK motor MGA
- Covéa boss Simon Cooter to leave in 2019
- InsurTech Futures: Ex-Brokerbility and Aviva expert targets on-demand market
- Miller buys Alston Gayler and Co
- Blog: Does your board meet FCA standards?
- Hyperion launches new technology division