Sedgwick Claims Management Services, the owner of Vericlaim, has bought loss adjuster Cunningham Lindsey for an undisclosed amount.
Sedgwick, which has its headquarters in Memphis, Tennessee, stressed that the two firms were complementary.
A spokesperson for Cunningham Lindsey told Insurance Age that it would be business as usual for brokers in the UK.
They added: “This transaction is about growth and improved service to our customers amid a competitive and complicated industry environment.
- Former Axa claims handler jailed for fraud
- GRP’s County Group buys Guardian in "first of many" deals
- Finch Insurance Brokers returns to profitable growth in 2017
- Trident switches from Open GI to Applied Systems
- Providers prepare for FCA affordability rule changes hitting premium finance
- Clear secures refinancing deal with ECI Partners
- SEIB looking for more deals after Equicover book buy