In recent years there has been strong growth in the number of commercial cars and vehicles on the UK’s roads and this has been matched by insurers’ appetite to underwrite them.
According to the Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders the number of van registrations in the first 10 months of 2016 outperformed any other year on record. If, therefore, the economy remains buoyant in these uncertain times, the commercial car and vehicle market should provide a growing universe to underwrite, alt
- Broker Network buys Knighthood Corporate Assurance Services
- Carole Nash and Axa remain committed to Republic of Ireland bike market
- Biba signs Women in Finance Charter
- GDPR: What do brokers need to know?
- MCE blames Brexit as it pulls out of Republic of Ireland
- Markel stops writing London open market property
- Podcast: The top five stories of the week