In 2015 there were almost 12,000 terrorist attacks carried out in a total of 92 countries worldwide, resulting in over 28,000 deaths. It has never been more crucial for employers to ensure their staff are well prepared and properly protected when travelling on their behalf.
Today’s business environment has evolved very rapidly in recent years, but there is still a lingering sense in some quarters of the SME market that business travel insurance is a perk enjoyed by employees of large multinati
- Broker Network buys Knighthood Corporate Assurance Services
- Trade credit insurer pay-outs at highest level since 2009
- GDPR: What do brokers need to know?
- Meet the techies: Tobias Taupitz
- Podcast: The top five stories of the week
- Aston Lark buys Ingram Hawkins and Nock
- Carole Nash and Axa remain committed to Republic of Ireland bike market