Research published by Allianz has revealed that SMEs are most worried about regulation.
The independent research asked brokers to report the concerns that their SME customers were raising.
The top five risks shared by SMEs were found to be regulation (59%), cyber (56%), data loss (36%), Brexit (32%) and business interruption (27%).
Helen Bryant, director of SME markets at Allianz, commented: “SMEs continue to operate in a very uncertain environment and our research emphasises the wide range
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Clear set to make more deals this year
- Egan reveals thinking behind RSA's commercial merger
- People Moves Round-up: 6-13 September 2019
- FSCS pays out to Lamp GAP and health customers
- UK Broker Awards: Winners revealed
- The Blog Spot: RIP Jelf, hello Marsh Commercial - what's in a broking brand?
- Hobbs reveals Allianz’s £35m debut at Lloyd’s