Andover-headquartered broker, Be Wiser has become a member of the British Insurance Brokers Association (Biba).
According to Biba its membership features about 2,000 regulated firms which have in their employ as a collective over 100,000 staff.
Be Wiser has previously been a Biba member, joining the trade body in 2014. A spokesperson for Biba confirmed that the broker cancelled its membership in 2016.
Steve White, Biba chief executive officer, said: “I’m delighted that Be Wiser has
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Clear set to make more deals this year
- Egan reveals thinking behind RSA's commercial merger
- People Moves Round-up: 6-13 September 2019
- UK Broker Awards: Winners revealed
- FSCS pays out to Lamp GAP and health customers
- Hobbs reveals Allianz’s £35m debut at Lloyd’s
- Tokio Marine Kiln restructures management