The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) has warned that fraudsters are using the details of an authorised Cheshire-based firm to scam people in the UK.
The regulator noted that Alternative Propositions Limited trading as Alternative Insurance Brokers, has no association with the clone firm.
The scammers are using the name Alternative Insurance Brokers, as well as the same address as the genuine business.
They are also operating via a phone number, an email address and a website, which at the
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- One Call’s Radford launches motor broker
- Lloyd's reveals soaring profit for H1 2019
- Saga considering sale of Bennetts for second time, say reports
- Hobbs reveals Allianz’s £35m debut at Lloyd’s
- TL Dallas posts turnover and profit growth for 2018
- Samways retires after decade at Miles Smith
- Uber boss joins Inshur following partnership deal