The insurance industry is remaining positive in the face of falling business volumes, the CBI and PwC have reported.
The announcement comes from the latest CBI/PwC Financial Services Survey.
According to the 79 firms that participated, industry optimism is being driven by M&A activity and opportunities to improve customer service.
Brokers are particularly enthused by the growth potential in closer relationships with their customers.
Jim Bichard, insurance leader at PwC UK, commented: “This
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Zurich cuts scheme contract with Fleet UK
- THB pledges support for Fleet UK
- Brightside hires new MD of broking as Russell Bence exits
- Ardonagh shutters Swinton's advised commercial business
- Latest Ogden rate change will cost the industry over £160m
- Allianz appoints branch leaders