James Hallam has hired Roy Standish as director of partnerships, joining the broker on 22 July.
A spokesperson for James Hallam told Insurance Age that this is a newly created role, and the broker explained that Standish will be responsible for the strategic direction of its partnership programme for appointed representatives (AR).
The business, which is a subsidiary of Seventeen Group, further stated that it aims to expand and develop new partnership opportunities for the future.
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Documents reveal government actuary recommended a 0.25% discount rate
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- Hastings expects £8.4m hit from Ogden rate change
- Insurers disappointed by the new discount rate
- Blog: What is JCT 21.2.1 insurance, and who needs it?