▶ Why did you start up on your own?
My business partner and I founded it for two reasons: burning ambition and we felt we could do it; and the insurance sector is ready for a new generation of entrepreneurs. We wanted to try and be a modern provider and improve the customer experience. We use Whatsapp and Skype and other modern technology to help us to improve the client relationship.
▶ How hard was it to get up and running?
Reassuringly difficult – it’s not easy to set-up an insurance
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- Brightside hires new MD of broking as Russell Bence exits
- Gauntlet expands into Wales with two new ARs
- Bravo Group spent £53m on deals in 2018
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Call Connection's administration extension confirmed
- GRP buys risk management firm H&S Click