▶ Why did you start up on your own?
My business partner and I founded it for two reasons: burning ambition and we felt we could do it; and the insurance sector is ready for a new generation of entrepreneurs. We wanted to try and be a modern provider and improve the customer experience. We use Whatsapp and Skype and other modern technology to help us to improve the client relationship.
▶ How hard was it to get up and running?
Reassuringly difficult – it’s not easy to set-up an insurance
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Lloyd’s suspends employee for “inappropriate comments” – report
- Brokers monitoring capacity shortages after TMKI run-off
- Tokio Marine Kiln Insurance to go into run-off
- Tokio Marine Kiln: Figures revealed following closure of UK arm
- Market moves: Change is in the air
- GRP’s County Group purchases Eric Rawlins & Company
- Profit margins for UK brokers at highest level in eight years