A guide outlining good practice for brokers when undertaking an internal audit has been developed by the Society of Insurance Broking (SIB), in association with PKF Littlejohn and the Chartered Insurance Institute (CII).
The SIB detailed that it had been produced in response to members’ requests to provide a summary of good practice and it detailed the rules and current stance of the regulator on the topic.
The document covers the importance of effective governance in risk management and
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Lloyd’s suspends employee for “inappropriate comments” – report
- Brokers monitoring capacity shortages after TMKI run-off
- Tokio Marine Kiln Insurance to go into run-off
- Tokio Marine Kiln: Figures revealed following closure of UK arm
- Market moves: Change is in the air
- GRP’s County Group purchases Eric Rawlins & Company
- Profit margins for UK brokers at highest level in eight years