A guide outlining good practice for brokers when undertaking an internal audit has been developed by the Society of Insurance Broking (SIB), in association with PKF Littlejohn and the Chartered Insurance Institute (CII).
The SIB detailed that it had been produced in response to members’ requests to provide a summary of good practice and it detailed the rules and current stance of the regulator on the topic.
The document covers the importance of effective governance in risk management and
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Ardonagh confirms the end of all Swinton retail branches
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- Aon UK confirms solicitors’ PI cover has been withdrawn
- Bravo Group spent £53m on deals in 2018
- Call Connection's administration extension confirmed
- PIB u-turns on pledge to keep Albany Childcare brand
- Gauntlet expands into Wales with two new ARs