On the 31 May the purchase of Leicestershire-based firm, Hobbs Broking by Tasker Insurance Group (TIG) was completed after it received the approval of the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA).
Hobbs Broking, which trades under Hobbs Associates is TIG’s second acquisition of 2019 and Insurance Age spoke to CEO of the firm, Robert Organ.
The chief executive said that for now the Hobbs brand will stay as the firm is “working on the integration plans at the moment” but that “ultimately it
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Lloyd’s suspends employee for “inappropriate comments” – report
- Brokers monitoring capacity shortages after TMKI run-off
- Tokio Marine Kiln Insurance to go into run-off
- Tokio Marine Kiln: Figures revealed following closure of UK arm
- Market moves: Change is in the air
- GRP’s County Group purchases Eric Rawlins & Company
- Profit margins for UK brokers at highest level in eight years