On the 31 May the purchase of Leicestershire-based firm, Hobbs Broking by Tasker Insurance Group (TIG) was completed after it received the approval of the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA).
Hobbs Broking, which trades under Hobbs Associates is TIG’s second acquisition of 2019 and Insurance Age spoke to CEO of the firm, Robert Organ.
The chief executive said that for now the Hobbs brand will stay as the firm is “working on the integration plans at the moment” but that “ultimately it
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Ardonagh confirms the end of all Swinton retail branches
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- Aon UK confirms solicitors’ PI cover has been withdrawn
- Bravo Group spent £53m on deals in 2018
- Call Connection's administration extension confirmed
- PIB u-turns on pledge to keep Albany Childcare brand
- Gauntlet expands into Wales with two new ARs