Tasker Insurance Group (TIG) has made it second deal of 2019 with the acquisition of Hobbs Broking which trades as Hobbs Associates.
According to Tasker the deal has progressed its strategic growth plans and adds life sciences and technology to its list of specialisms.
The deal, for an undisclosed sum, follows its buy of Castle Insurance Consultants, specialist tour operator & travel insurance broker, in March this year.
The office and staff from Hobbs will remain in its Leicestershire
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Lloyd’s suspends employee for “inappropriate comments” – report
- Brokers monitoring capacity shortages after TMKI run-off
- Tokio Marine Kiln Insurance to go into run-off
- Tokio Marine Kiln: Figures revealed following closure of UK arm
- Market moves: Change is in the air
- GRP’s County Group purchases Eric Rawlins & Company
- Profit margins for UK brokers at highest level in eight years