Tasker Insurance Group (TIG) has made it second deal of 2019 with the acquisition of Hobbs Broking which trades as Hobbs Associates.
According to Tasker the deal has progressed its strategic growth plans and adds life sciences and technology to its list of specialisms.
The deal, for an undisclosed sum, follows its buy of Castle Insurance Consultants, specialist tour operator & travel insurance broker, in March this year.
The office and staff from Hobbs will remain in its Leicestershire
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Ardonagh confirms the end of all Swinton retail branches
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- Aon UK confirms solicitors’ PI cover has been withdrawn
- Bravo Group spent £53m on deals in 2018
- Call Connection's administration extension confirmed
- PIB u-turns on pledge to keep Albany Childcare brand
- Gauntlet expands into Wales with two new ARs