The deadline for entries for the UK Broker Award 2019 is today.
If you are yet to complete your submission please do so today to be in with a chance of winning a trophy.
The ceremony will take place on 13 September at The Brewery London.
Entry forms will be accepted on the UK Broker Awards website.
Categories include:Digital Broking Marketing & Customer Engagement Claims team Customer Service High Net Worth Training Schemes Broker Young Broker Broker Start-up Commercial Lines
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Lloyd’s suspends employee for “inappropriate comments” – report
- Brokers monitoring capacity shortages after TMKI run-off
- Tokio Marine Kiln Insurance to go into run-off
- Tokio Marine Kiln: Figures revealed following closure of UK arm
- Market moves: Change is in the air
- GRP’s County Group purchases Eric Rawlins & Company
- Profit margins for UK brokers at highest level in eight years