The deadline to submit entries for the UK Broker Awards 2019 is fast approaching.
To be eligible to win all submissions must be received by Friday 24 May.
Enter now for the opportunity to take home a coveted trophy at the ceremony which takes place on 13 September at The Brewery in London.
Categories include:Digital Broking Marketing & Customer Engagement Claims team Customer Service High Net Worth Training Schemes Broker Young Broker Broker Start-up Commercial Lines Broker
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Lloyd’s suspends employee for “inappropriate comments” – report
- Brokers monitoring capacity shortages after TMKI run-off
- Tokio Marine Kiln Insurance to go into run-off
- Tokio Marine Kiln: Figures revealed following closure of UK arm
- Market moves: Change is in the air
- GRP’s County Group purchases Eric Rawlins & Company
- Profit margins for UK brokers at highest level in eight years