As Biba 2019 draws to a close BBC Broadcaster and Biba Conference host, Huw Edwards has revealed that next year’s conference will be held in Manchester Central.
The planned dates for the exhibition are Wednesday 13 and Thursday 14 May.
Biba’s chief executive, Steve White, commented on the announcement: “BIBA2019 has proved to be another fantastic example of the insurance sector coming together. I would like to thank all exhibitors, sponsors and delegates who really make it a success.
The Insurance Age team examine the most read stories for the week commencing 3 June 2019.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- GRP-owned Sagars buys Thomas Cook
- Tokio Marine Kiln Insurance to go into run-off
- PIB's £50m spending on brokers in 2018 revealed
- Insurers could face fines for £4bn dual pricing "rip off"
- Hiscox creates Cyber Exposure Calculator
- Adrian Brown becomes NED at SSP
- Waite-led Premium Credit takes Howells from Close Brothers and Thomas from RSA