To tie-in with the 2019 British Insurance Brokers’ Association Conference in Manchester Insurance Age and Insurance Post have joined forces to publish a daily newsletter for the event
As well as exclusive research and conference news, the Daily sought the views from a host of senior insurance figures on everything from their views on the current market – in the form of a tweet - and in honour of the Biba 2019 strapline ‘Leading the Way,’ who has inspired them.
The Daily also includes a round-up of favourite Manchester musical acts - as nominated by delegates – and views on who is The Greatest Showman or show woman in insurance.
View today’s Biba Daily here
Or you can download it as a PDF
The Insurance Age team examine the most read stories for the week commencing 3 June 2019.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- GRP-owned Sagars buys Thomas Cook
- Three directors out as Policy Expert buys loss-making Sure Thing!
- Hiscox creates Cyber Exposure Calculator
- PIB's £50m spending on brokers in 2018 revealed
- Insurers could face fines for £4bn dual pricing "rip off"
- Markel launches tech sector proposition
- Zurich-owned N&G launches new small craft product