To tie-in with the 2019 British Insurance Brokers’ Association Conference in Manchester Insurance Age and Insurance Post have joined forces to publish a daily newsletter for the event
As well as exclusive research and conference news, the Daily sought the views from a host of senior insurance figures on everything from their views on the current market – in the form of a tweet - and in honour of the Biba 2019 strapline ‘Leading the Way,’ who has inspired them.
The Daily also includes a round-up of favourite Manchester musical acts - as nominated by delegates – and views on who is The Greatest Showman or show woman in insurance.
View today’s Biba Daily here
Or you can download it as a PDF
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Zurich cuts scheme contract with Fleet UK
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- THB pledges support for Fleet UK
- Ardonagh shutters Swinton's advised commercial business
- Brightside hires new MD of broking as Russell Bence exits
- Allianz appoints branch leaders
- Latest Ogden rate change will cost the industry over £160m