Receiving the Broker Start-up of the Year award at last year’s UK Broker Awards has helped Konsileo to recruit “some of the best brokers in the market”, according to founder John Warburton.
Entries for the 2019 UK Broker Awards are now open and close on 24 May.
The start-up won the award for its technology platform, which uses third-party data to provide brokers with more information about their clients’ businesses.
Warburton explained that the firm celebrated with a few staff drinks,
The Insurance Age editorial team dig into this week's top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- Mactavish criticises industry for "knee-jerk reaction" in hardening market
- Victor reaches out to brokers following CEO change
- FCA reiterates dual pricing concerns
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Acquis backers Dunedin to pursue more insurance deals