The Chartered Insurance Institute (CII) has redesigned its corporate chartered proposition for the insurance and financial planning profession after a consultation with the industry, consumers and public bodies.
The organisation said that the priority of this update is a shared commitment to professional expertise from the CII and firms with chartered status. According to the CII, the Chartered Ethos now focuses on a joint pledge to encourage knowledge, focus on clients and serve society.
The Insurance Age editorial team dig into this week's top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- Mactavish criticises industry for "knee-jerk reaction" in hardening market
- Victor reaches out to brokers following CEO change
- FCA reiterates dual pricing concerns
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Acquis backers Dunedin to pursue more insurance deals