The Chartered Insurance Institute (CII) has redesigned its corporate chartered proposition for the insurance and financial planning profession after a consultation with the industry, consumers and public bodies.
The organisation said that the priority of this update is a shared commitment to professional expertise from the CII and firms with chartered status. According to the CII, the Chartered Ethos now focuses on a joint pledge to encourage knowledge, focus on clients and serve society.
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey
- Investors value Ardonagh at £1.9bn
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff