My hidden talent
It all started in 2017 when I was inspired by the entrepreneur and chocolate maker Willie Harcourt-Cooze. It was his passion for turning raw cacao beans into velvety smooth chocolate, loved by millions, that got me interested. I started developing products like chocolate covered sea-salted caramels, honeycomb and truffles. My family and friends were of course more than happy to be official taste testers! They soon encouraged me to start selling at local fairs and True Indulgence
The Insurance Age team examine the most read stories for the week commencing 3 June 2019.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- GRP-owned Sagars buys Thomas Cook
- Three directors out as Policy Expert buys loss-making Sure Thing!
- Hiscox creates Cyber Exposure Calculator
- PIB's £50m spending on brokers in 2018 revealed
- Insurers could face fines for £4bn dual pricing "rip off"
- Markel launches tech sector proposition
- Zurich-owned N&G launches new small craft product