Winning the Cyber Broker of the Year trophy at the 2018 UK Broker Awards has made it easier for Wilby Insurance Brokers to discuss cyber, according to managing director Richard Blackburn.
The Cyber Broker category was introduced last year and it returns this year along with a new award for brokers concerned with diversity and inclusion.
Entries for the 2019 UK Broker Awards are now open.
Speaking to Insurance Age about last year’s win, Blackburn commented: “We’ve seen an uplift in how
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Hobbs reveals Allianz’s £35m debut at Lloyd’s
- UK Broker Awards: Winners revealed
- Samways retires after decade at Miles Smith
- Clear set to make more deals this year
- Clive Edwards becomes CEO of Aspen Insurance UK
- Tokio Marine Kiln restructures management
- FSCS pays out to Lamp GAP and health customers