Winning the Cyber Broker of the Year trophy at the 2018 UK Broker Awards has made it easier for Wilby Insurance Brokers to discuss cyber, according to managing director Richard Blackburn.
The Cyber Broker category was introduced last year and it returns this year along with a new award for brokers concerned with diversity and inclusion.
Entries for the 2019 UK Broker Awards are now open.
Speaking to Insurance Age about last year’s win, Blackburn commented: “We’ve seen an uplift in how
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Brokers warned over admin fees and commission
- Investors value Ardonagh at £1.9bn
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey