Winning the Cyber Broker of the Year trophy at the 2018 UK Broker Awards has made it easier for Wilby Insurance Brokers to discuss cyber, according to managing director Richard Blackburn.
The Cyber Broker category was introduced last year and it returns this year along with a new award for brokers concerned with diversity and inclusion.
Entries for the 2019 UK Broker Awards are now open.
Speaking to Insurance Age about last year’s win, Blackburn commented: “We’ve seen an uplift in how
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Government reveals recalculated Ogden rate
- Insurers disappointed by the new discount rate
- Documents reveal government actuary recommended a 0.25% discount rate
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Hastings expects £8.4m hit from Ogden rate change
- Chris Guillaume formally hands over CEO role
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?