Experts have urged brokers to look at their remuneration and make sure that they are adding value to clients, following the Financial Conduct Authority’s (FCA) warning of GI distribution failings in the market.
Last week the FCA published a report slamming general insurance firms for failing to consider the value of products and services provided to customers.
The report outlined the regulator’s key findings from its thematic work on the GI distribution chain, its expectations of firms and
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Lloyd’s suspends employee for “inappropriate comments” – report
- Brokers monitoring capacity shortages after TMKI run-off
- Tokio Marine Kiln Insurance to go into run-off
- Tokio Marine Kiln: Figures revealed following closure of UK arm
- Market moves: Change is in the air
- GRP’s County Group purchases Eric Rawlins & Company
- Profit margins for UK brokers at highest level in eight years