Experts have urged brokers to look at their remuneration and make sure that they are adding value to clients, following the Financial Conduct Authority’s (FCA) warning of GI distribution failings in the market.
Last week the FCA published a report slamming general insurance firms for failing to consider the value of products and services provided to customers.
The report outlined the regulator’s key findings from its thematic work on the GI distribution chain, its expectations of firms and
- Lamp’s proposed liquidation sparks debate on insurer stability and ratings
- Ardonagh closes 24 Swinton branches
- Martyn Holman joins Banks-owned Eldon Insurance board
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Mactavish names all British Steel insurers
- Lockton announces key hires in Birmingham and Manchester
- Brokers warned over admin fees and commission