The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) has reminded brokers that they must prepare sooner rather than later for the implementation of the Senior Managers & Certification Regime (SM&CR).
The regime has already been rolled out to insurance companies and brokers authorised by the Financial Services and Markets Act (FSMA) must be ready to abide by the rules by 9 December 2019.
Under the regime, all senior managers must have a Statement of Responsibility – which should be clear enough for everyone
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- One Call’s Radford launches motor broker
- Saga considering sale of Bennetts for second time, say reports
- Markel not going into broking following Caunce O'Hara deal
- Granite to create 300 new jobs
- Saga profits plummet in all operating areas
- Ecclesiastical's John Blundell to retire in 2020
- Ten takes small profit hit due to software house move