The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) has reminded brokers that they must prepare sooner rather than later for the implementation of the Senior Managers & Certification Regime (SM&CR).
The regime has already been rolled out to insurance companies and brokers authorised by the Financial Services and Markets Act (FSMA) must be ready to abide by the rules by 9 December 2019.
Under the regime, all senior managers must have a Statement of Responsibility – which should be clear enough for everyone
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Aston Lark on cusp of £320m Goldman Sachs investment
- Esure hires former Aviva UKGI boss David McMillan as CEO
- Biba will return to Manchester in 2020
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- FCA warns of clone MGA