Insurance Age's news editor and editor address the latest FCA warning to GI firms and learn more about Jelf’s newly appointed CEO.
Use the link to hear their views and analysis.
You can also download the podcast to listen later or subscribe in iTunes and Google Podcasts.
Insurance Age's top five stories for the week starting Monday 8 April 2019:Incoming Jelf CEO will have to “work hard to gain trust” Aston lark buys Jobson James Insurance Brokers FCA warns firms to take action on GI
- RSA boss Egan "not defensive" about broker criticism
- Andy Briggs to leave Aviva
- Qudos replacement policies reignite unrated debate
- Hiscox report shows cyber attacks are on the up
- Slow take-up of standardised Toba template was expected, says Biba
- Experts predict further changes at Aviva following Briggs' exit
- FCA re-examines duty of care as report warns customers at risk of harm