Insurance Age's news editor and editor address the latest FCA warning to GI firms and learn more about Jelf’s newly appointed CEO.
Use the link to hear their views and analysis.
You can also download the podcast to listen later or subscribe in iTunes and Google Podcasts.
Insurance Age's top five stories for the week starting Monday 8 April 2019:Incoming Jelf CEO will have to “work hard to gain trust” Aston lark buys Jobson James Insurance Brokers FCA warns firms to take action on GI
The Insurance Age editorial team dig into this week's top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- Hastings expects £8.4m hit from Ogden rate change
- Blog: What is JCT 21.2.1 insurance, and who needs it?
- Victor reaches out to brokers following CEO change
- FCA reiterates dual pricing concerns