Insurance Age's news editor and editor address the latest FCA warning to GI firms and learn more about Jelf’s newly appointed CEO.
Use the link to hear their views and analysis.
You can also download the podcast to listen later or subscribe in iTunes and Google Podcasts.
Insurance Age's top five stories for the week starting Monday 8 April 2019:Incoming Jelf CEO will have to “work hard to gain trust” Aston lark buys Jobson James Insurance Brokers FCA warns firms to take action on GI
- Ardonagh closes 24 Swinton branches
- Mactavish chases “ultimate failure” £30m British Steel claim
- Mactavish names all British Steel insurers
- Brokers warned over admin fees and commission
- Lamp’s proposed liquidation sparks debate on insurer stability and ratings
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Ardonagh losses decrease for Q1