The business reported a total loss for 2018 of £111.6m, a significant improvement on 2017’s figures.
The losses at Ardonagh Group are continuing to shrink as chairman John Tiner stated that much of the turnaround is now “largely complete” with 2018 acting as pivotal 12 months.
On a group call with journalists CEO David Ross agreed: “It is a defining year as a business.” He added that it was also the year when the majority of “legacy and change programmes came to an end”.
- Brokers warned over admin fees and commission
- Ardonagh closes 24 Swinton branches
- Mactavish chases “ultimate failure” £30m British Steel claim
- Mactavish names all British Steel insurers
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- In Person: Simon Cooter and Carolyn Callan, Covéa
- BGL launches new short-term motor insurance brand