The business reported a total loss for 2018 of £111.6m, a significant improvement on 2017’s figures.
The losses at Ardonagh Group are continuing to shrink as chairman John Tiner stated that much of the turnaround is now “largely complete” with 2018 acting as pivotal 12 months.
On a group call with journalists CEO David Ross agreed: “It is a defining year as a business.” He added that it was also the year when the majority of “legacy and change programmes came to an end”.
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Hobbs reveals Allianz’s £35m debut at Lloyd’s
- UK Broker Awards: Winners revealed
- Samways retires after decade at Miles Smith
- Clear set to make more deals this year
- Clive Edwards becomes CEO of Aspen Insurance UK
- Tokio Marine Kiln restructures management
- FSCS pays out to Lamp GAP and health customers