The business reported a total loss for 2018 of £111.6m, a significant improvement on 2017’s figures.
The losses at Ardonagh Group are continuing to shrink as chairman John Tiner stated that much of the turnaround is now “largely complete” with 2018 acting as pivotal 12 months.
On a group call with journalists CEO David Ross agreed: “It is a defining year as a business.” He added that it was also the year when the majority of “legacy and change programmes came to an end”.
- RSA boss Egan "not defensive" about broker criticism
- Andy Briggs to leave Aviva
- Qudos replacement policies reignite unrated debate
- Hiscox report shows cyber attacks are on the up
- Slow take-up of standardised Toba template was expected, says Biba
- Experts predict further changes at Aviva following Briggs' exit
- FCA re-examines duty of care as report warns customers at risk of harm