The broker bought the niche holiday related insurance provider for an undisclosed sum, three months after the purchase was originally proposed.
CEO of Ceta Insurance, John Bibby told Insurance Age that the transaction meant two redundancies from the team at Love Your Hut.
Several employees of Ceta will also join the Love Your Hut team which will be based in Ceta’s office in Chipping Norton, Oxfordshire.
The remaining Love Your Hut team will relocate to the Ceta office.
Bibby made several
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Brokers warned over admin fees and commission
- Investors value Ardonagh at £1.9bn
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey