The broker bought the niche holiday related insurance provider for an undisclosed sum, three months after the purchase was originally proposed.
CEO of Ceta Insurance, John Bibby told Insurance Age that the transaction meant two redundancies from the team at Love Your Hut.
Several employees of Ceta will also join the Love Your Hut team which will be based in Ceta’s office in Chipping Norton, Oxfordshire.
The remaining Love Your Hut team will relocate to the Ceta office.
Bibby made several
The Insurance Age editorial team dig into this week's top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- Hastings expects £8.4m hit from Ogden rate change
- Blog: What is JCT 21.2.1 insurance, and who needs it?
- Victor reaches out to brokers following CEO change
- FCA reiterates dual pricing concerns