The editor and news editor share their thoughts on what Aon's next move might be after it decided not to pursue a merger with Willis Towers Watson and analyse Saga's new renewal pricing strategy.
Use the link to hear their views.
You can also download the podcast to listen later or subscribe in iTunes and Google Podcasts.
Insurance Age's top five stories for the week commencing 1 April 2019:
1) News analysis: What next at Aon?
2) Premiership Rugby stands by sponsor Gallagher after racism
- RSA boss Egan "not defensive" about broker criticism
- Andy Briggs to leave Aviva
- Qudos replacement policies reignite unrated debate
- Hiscox report shows cyber attacks are on the up
- Slow take-up of standardised Toba template was expected, says Biba
- Experts predict further changes at Aviva following Briggs' exit
- FCA re-examines duty of care as report warns customers at risk of harm