The editor and news editor share their thoughts on what Aon's next move might be after it decided not to pursue a merger with Willis Towers Watson and analyse Saga's new renewal pricing strategy.
Use the link to hear their views.
You can also download the podcast to listen later or subscribe in iTunes and Google Podcasts.
Insurance Age's top five stories for the week commencing 1 April 2019:
1) News analysis: What next at Aon?
2) Premiership Rugby stands by sponsor Gallagher after racism
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Aston Lark on cusp of £320m Goldman Sachs investment
- Esure hires former Aviva UKGI boss David McMillan as CEO
- Biba will return to Manchester in 2020
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- FCA warns of clone MGA