The editor and news editor share their thoughts on what Aon's next move might be after it decided not to pursue a merger with Willis Towers Watson and analyse Saga's new renewal pricing strategy.
Use the link to hear their views.
You can also download the podcast to listen later or subscribe in iTunes and Google Podcasts.
Insurance Age's top five stories for the week commencing 1 April 2019:
1) News analysis: What next at Aon?
2) Premiership Rugby stands by sponsor Gallagher after racism
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Documents reveal government actuary recommended a 0.25% discount rate
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- Insurers disappointed by the new discount rate
- Hastings expects £8.4m hit from Ogden rate change
- Government reveals recalculated Ogden rate